Up to $10 000 up for grabs for small businesses
A new grant program has been launched for small businesses TODAY, offering 67 one-off grants of $10,000 each designed to assist businesses recovering from the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
This grant has been made possible through the Small Business Relief Fund managed by COSBOA, and by a donation from cloud-based software company Salesforce.
The new fund is aimed at supporting initiatives by small businesses to adapt and innovate in order to emerge from this challenging period in a strong position.
Grants are available to businesses that:
- have been in business since 1 March 2018
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- between two and 50 employees,
- an annual revenue between $150,000 and $2 million, and
- the ability to show the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on their business.
Applications open online at www.cosboa.org.au at 9am TODAY, Monday, 25 May 2020, and close at 5pm (AEST) on Monday, 1 June 2020. Eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel of three people and successful grant recipients will be announced on 29 June 2020.
For full criteria please visit