Lockdown Support - New Measures Announced
The NSW and Federal Governments have announced a series of new measures to support business during extended lockdowns of four weeks or more:
- Up to $15,000 through the expanded 2021 COVID-19 business grants program
- Up to $10,000 cashflow support per week
- Micro business grants
- Payroll tax deferrals and a 25% payroll tax waiver
- Rent protections and grants Sector support for the arts and accommodation sector
The full eligibility criteria, including how the decline of turnover test will be applied, have not yet been released. You can streamline the application process by ensuring:
- Your business and contact details are up to date on the Australian Business Register.
- Your personal and business details are up to date and you have a MyServiceNSW account with a business profile.
- Register your expression of interest with ServiceNSW Applications open on 19 July 2021.
We will keep you updated as further details are released. In the meantime, please contact your Forsyths Advisor if you have any questions.