Trust Audits and Examinations
Trust accounting carries the risk of fines for breaches. Failure to ensure trust accounting policies are in place can cost you your
You may not think this is a risk to you; you know the rules and you have a team you trust but, in this time of growing scrutiny, engaging an auditor committed to providing more than just a compliance report can provide you with much needed peace of mind.
Forsyths audit team strive to provide assurance that your policies, processes and controls are helping to mitigate the risk that fraud can cost you.
Our team specialise in real estate trust audits and Law Society External Examinations. We have the expertise to work with you to build
stronger processes and we endeavour to make the audit as straight forward as possible.
Why Forsyths for Trust Audits?
We are specialists in the field:
- We have been conducting trust audits and Law Society External Examinations for over 20 years;
- We are qualified Law Society of NSW External Examiners;
- We are among the largest trust account auditors and external examiners in the New England, North West, Mid North Coast, North Coast and Hunter Regions;
- Our team is made up of qualified staff through Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and the Institute of Internal Auditors Australia and
- All of our audits are supervised by a team member who has over 5 years experience in trust auditing.
A platform tailored to you
Depending upon your needs, we can either conduct desktop audits using our secure client portal or we can work with you at your chosen location.
Year round communication
We love ongoing communication with our clients. We encourage you to give us a call should you have any issues throughout the year. We’ll work with you to come up with a solution.
Training and process improvement
Do you or your staff need a brush up on the regulations? We conduct tailored training sessions outlining the latest requirements. We can also assist in developing trust account policies and procedures to help with everyday processes.