Forsyths cadetship program is designed to allow students to study while they gain valuable practical skills through working in a chartered accounting environment.
- Generous study leave and course payment concessions.
- Quarterly tax-training.
- Fortnightly in-house training sessions.
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and study
What to expect
Forsyths offers a flexible approach to our cadetship program, allowing us to vary the program structure depending on individual circumstances.
Forsyths cadets receive remuneration based on market relativities depending in their age and experience. Subsequent increases are on an annual basis and are based upon market data, CPI increases, study and exam results, along with the results of performance reviews.
To be considered for a cadetship with Forsyths, you must;
- have completed your HSC (or equivalent), and
- have successfully completed at least one year of a business degree (eg. Bachelor Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce) which will enable you to elect an Accounting major.
To Apply, please send us:
- a covering letter explaining why you would like to pursue a career in accounting
- your resume
- a copy of your most recent academic transcripts (if already enrolled at University) and your HSC (or equivalent) results and
- names of referees