A number of graduate opportunities are available and feature:
- Generous study leave and course payment concessions.
- Regular training.
- Reward and recognition systems.
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and study.
- Work in a young and proactive team environment with excellent salary and benefits.
- Challenging and progressive position.
- Be supported and rewarded for study efforts and for a job well done.
- Be part of a firm that values staff and have made people a strategic priority.
To be considered for one of these opportunities you will have...
- Completed (or nearly completed) a business degree with an accounting major,
- A positive outlook,
- A strong desire to learn and achieve,
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and a common sense approach.